Although JailbreakME 3.0 was out for more than a month now, some users didn’t still have the chance to jailbreak their iDevices. Well, thanks to Comex for developing this simple and fast method of jailbreaking your iDevices.
Before you proceed to the jailbreak process, make sure to backup your iDevice into iTunes in case something will happen.
The JailbreakMe 3.0 will only work on the following iDevices:
- iPad 1: 4.3 to 4.3.3
- iPad 2: 4.3.3
- iPhone 3GS: 4.3 to 4.3.3
- iPhone 4: 4.3 to 4.3.3
- iPhone 4 CDMA: 4.2.6 to 4.2.8
- iPod touch 3g: 4.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.3
- iPod touch 4g: 4.3 to 4.3.3
Steps to jailbreak your iPhone: (same procedure will apply to other iDevices)
- Open Safari from your iPhone and browse to http://www.JailbreakME.com.
- Tap “FREE” and “INSTALL” to start.
- Cydia will now be installed in your iPhone.
- After it’s finished, your iPhone must be jailbroken.
- Reboot your iPhone.
The following video will guide you to jailbreak your iPhone.
For questions and comments, please write below and I will get back on you as soon as I can. If you like my articles, please share through Facebook and don’t forget to hit the “LIKE” button.
Thanks and enjoy your jailbroken iDevice.